What We’ve Done
In just the last year, the PCSF has:
- Sponsored the Lori Petrick Excellence in Education Awards, recognizing exceptional instructional programs with a monetary award.
- Awarded scholarships to Pali High seniors who demonstrate a commitment to educational excellence despite challenging obstacles.
- Supported complex-wide articulation that bridges one school to the next. In 2009-10, funded meetings among elementary schools and Revere Middle School teachers to share best practices. Also, coordinated two meetings between Revere Middle School and Pali High English teachers to coordinate reading lists, core objectives, and assessment tools.
- Organized parent leadership luncheon that brought together parents from all complex schools to discuss fundraising and collaboration.
- Attended Coordinating Council meetings to support teachers, parents and students.
- Engaged legal team to assist elementary and middle schools to develop Memo of Understanding (MOU) that clarifies the “affiliated” charter relationship with LAUSD and ensures ongoing autonomy.
There are no upcoming events currently scheduled.View Full Calendar
Support Great Schools! Please Donate Now to the Palisades Charter Schools Foundation!