Palisades Charter Schools Foundation - Our Vision
Vision and Mission
Good public schools are essential both to the success and well being of individual students and to the civic health of our community. With this conviction, the PCSF seeks to bring schools and citizens together to achieve educational excellence throughout our complex. By writing their own charters, our schools have chosen to become more (and, in the case of the high school, completely) independent of the Los Angeles Unified School District, charting their own paths to meet the learning needs of their students. The PCSF exists to support those efforts, to enhance the lives of our children and in so doing, strengthen the community as a whole.
• Support visionary educational leadership.
• Encourage and support distinguished educational programs and academic and instructional excellence.
• Provide resources to create classrooms for the 21st century.
• Encourage collaboration to create a seamless K-12 education.
• Foster school and community partnerships.
• Support complex schools in their efforts to become autonomous learning communities.
• Raise the profile of public education within the Palisades/Brentwood community.
There are no upcoming events currently scheduled.View Full Calendar
Support Great Schools! Please Donate Now to the Palisades Charter Schools Foundation!